Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 December 2009

I'm not one to blow my own trumpet but...

I have to share this comment mailed to me this morning from a very happy customer.
  
"Shpangle jewellery allowed me to create a piece so personal that it holds far more sentimental value and is cherished above any pretentious and expensive piece. Not only did it allow me to create a piece that I had envisioned for a long time it was made quickly and with great care, allowing my full input at each step. The end product was exactly as I imagined and when presented to its recipient, it brought on a flood of joyful tears. It really is the only way to get a perfect piece of jewellery."

Custom made daisy flower bracelet
Custom made daisy flower bracelet

It brought a tear to my eye when I read it. This is what crafting is all about isn't it!

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful recognition for your great work.

    It's comments like this which make our crafting worthwhile!!

    Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.