Search This Blog

Friday 2 July 2010

Shpangle Jewellery in the Spotlight

I thought I would share this blog feature that has just been done about me and my 'Shpangle Jewellery'. Mainly because I don't normally do blog features, however when I was asked by a fellow Tweeter (the lovely Abi of Angel Eden) to do one for her blog I jumped at the idea.

Shpangle Jewellery Feature
Shpangle Jewellery Feature

I spent the whole of last weekend writing things about myself for her blog and soon discovered why I hadn't done this before; I initially found it quite difficult to do! However once I entered the zone there was no stopping me and I am extremely pleased with the feature as it captures a lot about me.

If you would like to read a little about me, my inspirations and experiences please read this blog feature. Shpangle Jewellery in the Spotlight

The rest of her blog is beautifully written with lots of tutorials, photographs and inspirational ideals...she is also up for the Dorset Cereals Blog award and would appreciate the votes!

3 comments:

  1. Nice interview Mick enjoyed reading it.

    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. only just noticed this, so pleased you liked it

    Abi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.