Search This Blog

Friday 18 November 2011

Patchwork Tote Bag for my Wife

It was my wife’s birthday last week and she is now an extremely proud owner of this patchwork tote bag by the fabulous Lynda of Bags of Swank by SimJaTa.

When the tote bag appeared on Lynda’s Facebook page I immediately fell in love with it. I am not the kind of guy who walks around with tote bags; but my wife’s birthday was a great excuse to buy it for her and she loves it too!
Patchwork Tote Bag
Patchwork Tote Bag

The patchwork of colours that make up the bag all complement each other and work together so well. With bright paisley prints, tie dyes and cords and details such as the inner pockets and lining, the tote bag is so special and a real credit to the handmade industry. You just couldn’t find a bag made to this quality and level of workmanship in the shops so thank you Lynda for making a fantastic one-of-a-kind bag.

Handmade Hippie Bag
Handmade Hippie Bag

I must say, the tote bag is one of the best presents that I have ever bought (and certainly beats last years’ present of a lump of dinosaur poop). Not only is the quality fantastic but it is supporting a fellow maker of handmade crafts. So if you are looking for a unique gift for a member of your family or friend, please visit Lynda’s shop.

Mick

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you do make me blush. Thank you for the fab comments, would you like a job writing my descriptions? you do better than I.

    Many thanks to Mrs Shpangle for the lovely email too, so pleased she liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really is beautiful, I'm going right over to the website to have a look at her other products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really beautiful and looks even nicer in real life too! Lynda of Bags of Swank by SimJaTa has some lovely products and she can custom made to order as well :)

    Mick

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate the time and trouble taken to comment and will publish as soon as possible.